top of page

Support Group

Public·255 members

(Livestream-) Live: Canada vs Spain stream 09.02.2024

Sep 2, 2023 — Canada vs Spain will air on Sportsnet in Canada. Viewers can also stream the game via Sportsnet NOW or catch a replay on Courtside 1891.

Read the full story Emery turns down Everton The Daily Star thinks that Emery himself is in no rush to move on after departing Arsenal. The paper reports that the Spaniard turned down Everton because he would prefer to take time out from the game rather than returning right away. That also led him to turning down approaches from Chinese Super League sides. The Daily Telegraph say Inter are going to reject the chance to extend the loan, meaning Sanchez will return to United with two years left on his contract, which can be worth up to £500,000-a-week when bonuses are factored in. Paper Round’s view: Like Coutinho, Sanchez hasn’t been the same since a high-profile move in January 2018. Fernandes, who joined United last month for an initial fee of 55 million euros ($59. Sunday's 3-0 Premier League win over Watford while his passes led to Anthony Martial and Mason Greenwood's goals. United have struggled for a creative spark in midfield this season with record signing Paul Pogba injured for much of it, and Solskjaer says Portugal midfielder Fernandes can step up in the Frenchman's absence. <strong>D. Zagreb vs Hajduk Split prediction</strong> Dinamo Zagreb vs Hajduk Split prediction comes ahead of the Croatian league 16th-round matchup. This game will be played on November 22nd, at the Maksimir Stadium in Zagreb, Croatia. In this match preview, we will try to provide the best betting tips and correct score predictions based on our analysis of these two teams. Dinamo is a solid favorite in what is the biggest game of Croatian football. Andreas Engelmark, who coached him at Stockholm side Brommapojkarna (BP), says the price tag will not change him. He's still the same guy, calm and with great confidence in himself, and also very humble. That combination has taken him where he is now. It's taken him to Juventus," Engelmark told Reuters. But we're in the right direction. Xhaka has been linked by the German media with a switch to Hertha Berlin but Arteta said he had spoken to the player about his future. I told him how much I like him and what I expect from him, how important he is for the team," Arteta added. I'm here to help him, I want him to feel we're right behind him. When these two sides met for the reverse fixture Gent secured all three points courtesy of a 3-2 win and both teams have scored in all of Gent’s and Saint-Etienne’s eight games in Group I combined. The hosts have secured three draws in the group stage two of which arrived in their two home games so far, while Gent remain unbeaten in Group I but have drawn one game at home and one game on the road. There's the football, the trophies, the cut and thrust of his professional life and there's the poison. He's had a death threat from the Loyalist Volunteer Force, he's been knocked unconscious in the street, he's had a guy try to run him off the road, he's been spat at and head-butted, he's had bullets in the post, he's had a viable parcel bomb intercepted, a person has done time for a threatening him in a social media post, another person has depicted him in a mock hanging on the internet, somebody else daubed a message on the wall outside Tynecastle saying that he should be killed. Everton also have interest in Moyes. Paper Round’s view: Moyes rehabilitated his reputation with his work at West Ham, and while he was not a revelation, it showed he could motivate a side out of a slump and ensured their Premier League survival. He has earned the chance for some time to prove that was a one-off, and could help West Ham get to the end of the season while they look for a more glamorous appointment. A series of racist incidents have tainted European soccer recently with Inter Milan's Romelu Lukaku and Brescia's Mario Balotelli subjected to racist insults from rival fans during Serie A matches in Italy this season. Italian sports daily Corriere dello Sport used the headline 'Black Friday' along with pictures of Lukaku and AS Roma's Chris Smalling to preview a game, while Serie A chief Luigi De Siervo apologised for artwork featuring apes in its anti-racism campaign. Why? I don't know. Many times I had the opportunity to go there, but I chose another way. Messi is four players rolled into one'After joining from Valencia in 2010, Villa spent three years at Barcelona, where he struck up an instant rapport with Messi. Unsurprisingly, he believes the Argentina legend is the greatest footballer of all time - even though he is a quiet figure in the dressing room. I don't know who said this but they said 'Messi is Messi, Andres Iniesta and Xavi - and even Sergio Busquets if you want'," added Villa. Turkey's Trabzonspor have been given a one-season ban from European football over Financial Fair Play breaches. Uefa said the Super Lig leaders had failed to meet an agreement reached in 2016, when the club were found to have breached the rules. The ban will apply if they qualify for Europe next season or in 2021-22, but will not be implemented after that. The FFP rules were introduced in 2011, designed to stop teams spending more money than they generate themselves. It was a moment that provided plenty of memes. Freddie Ljungberg says he has not held talks with senior figures at Arsenal about the full-time managerial vacancy. The 42-year-old Swede was placed in interim charge of the Gunners following the sacking of Unai Emery last month. Manchester City assistant coach Mikel Arteta and Carlo Ancelotti, who was sacked by Napoli on Tuesday, have both been strongly linked with role. We started the game really well, that’s how I want to play football. But we need to work on the transitions, we dominated and they break us too easily. In the beginning I saw a lot of things we worked on in training, but we need to score goals and take the lead. I want this club to do well, it is only winning that counts: I wanted to win the games so I am disappointed but I have also seen some positive things. I doubt we are going to see plenty of goals in this match. Usually Bayer Leverkusen plays on counter attacks, when they are away from home, however they have more quality in their squad than the hosts Rangers, so they will probably have more possession. However, rangers will also try not to concede at home, so they will be more careful. For that same reason, I decided to bet on this match on total goals, 3,0 under. These teams met three times before, and all of their matches were under 2,5 goals, except for one, which enden 2:1. Good luck guys. Spain v Canada - FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 - YouTube Spain v Canada - FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 - YouTubeYouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel15.6K+ views · 4 months ago YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel 2:22:20 5 key moments 5 key moments  in this video in this video Lazio won a penalty in the 10th minute after Elseid Hysaj bundled over Felipe Caicedo but Immobile, Serie A's leading scorer with 23 goals, slipped as he ran up to take the spot kick and scooped the ball harmlessly wide. Hysaj, who had been booked over the penalty, lunged into Immobile and was given a second yellow card after only 19 minutes but Lucas Leiva followed for Lazio six minutes later. Bin the winter break, reduce the number of league games, get rid of Scottish Cup replays and do away with the Betfred Cup entirely if you have to and you might get the season over by the time the Euros begins next summer, which is a must. Rangers call for prize money & not 'railroad' changesPartick Thistle 'will not accept' relegationSure, do all of that. But at what cost? As much as we want fairness, the point here is finance. Insiders at European football's governing body Uefa have confirmed that places reserved in next season's Europa League for domestic cup winners would revert to league positions if those tournaments were not completed. The Belgian League has become the first to declare its season over, although with 29 games out of 30 in the regular league programme already played, effectively it has abandoned the play-off system that should have followed and is seen as a special case. That being said, Leicester’s form has been exceptional in the opening half of this campaign. They have lost just three games in the top flight this season, and all of them came away from home at Man Utd, Man City and Liverpool. The King Power Stadium has been something of a fortress, with all but two of their games there ending in victory and just one defeat in the 15 games since Rodgers’ appointment. He led the Lionesses to a first SheBelieves Cup success and a fourth-place finish at the World Cup in 2019 but since last year's quarter-final win over Norway, they have lost seven of 11 games and failed to retain their SheBelieves Cup title in March. The FA says the decision about his future has come about because of the coronavirus pandemic and its impact on the women's football calendar. Its director of women's football, Sue Campbell, said that "in the best interests" of the team both the FA and Neville agreed the Lionesses needed to have "continuity of coaching" going into the Euros, which will now take place in July 2022, and next World Cup. The final round of the group stage game of CL and it is Salzburg that will host Liverpool. The fact that Salzburg even has a chance in the final round must be considered a good motivation for them to win this match. Napoli and Liverpool are the obvious teams, but if Salzburg win here, they are ahead. For Liverpool, losing will be dangerous so there is a chance that they will settle for a draw. So I think that will separate both teams with one point which will not be bad for Liverpool. I expect a draw here as 3 teams have capability to qualify. Coucke, 21, had started 21 games for Genk this season - including all five of their Champions League games, while 34-year-old Australian keeper Danny Vukovic has not played since 26 July due to a ruptured Achilles tendon. Belgium Under-19s player Vandevoordt, born on 26 February 2002, only made his senior debut for Genk on 24 September and has featured three times for the reigning Belgium champions this season. It ultimately ended in another disappointing defeat but I still saw plenty of promise in Mikel Arteta's first home game as Arsenal manager. There were good performances from a lot of the Gunners players against Chelsea on Sunday, and I think that came out of a better understanding of how they had to set up as a team when they were out of possession. The Emirates crowd enjoyed seeing them knocking the ball around nicely early on, which they could do at that stage because Chelsea's starting formation meant the Blues were outnumbered in midfield. How do you celebrate a league title win in lockdown? That is the bizarre scenario facing three clubs in the wake of the SPFL's vote to end the lower league campaign. Dundee United are now Championship winners, Raith Rovers edge to triumph in League One, while newbies Cove Rangers romped to the League Two title. But with no confetti, street parties or bus parades, what did the players and staff at the trio do to revel in the news while social distancing? SPFL vote 'a mess' says GerrardBudge angry at vote outcomeLegal action too expensive for StranraerWhat next after 'bitterness and division'?A socially distanced beerDundee United's 14-point lead at the top of Championship meant they were crowned champions of the division on Wednesday, ending a four-year absence from the top flight. The Emirates Stadium would likely be a preferred destination for Edouard, given Arsenal's reputation for nurturing young talent and history with his fellow Frenchmen. Read the full story Premier League players to reject behind-closed-doors option Footballers across England are ready to signal their disagreement with plans to restart the season behind closed doors after football was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic. Juventus is in the drop of the form, and they have lost few games in the time, against some of the low placed teams. They will face young Real team, which was close to big win in Managua, against Walter, but conceded a late goal for 1:1 draw. Manchester City had just 37. Wolves - the lowest figure recorded by a side managed by Pep Guardiola in top-flight history. City lost a Premier League game having led by two or more goals for the first time since April 2018, when they were beaten 3-2 at home by Manchester United. Only Tottenham (eight) and West Ham (six) have lost more games in Premier League history having led by two or more goals than Manchester City (five), with two of those defeats coming under Pep Guardiola. Only problem was, he had no oars and began to drift out to sea. Hay and Eric Schaedler tried to rescue him, but the boat they purloined had a hole in it so they frantically rowed back to the shore. Johnstone had to be rescued by the coastguard, becoming front page news in the process. We gave the perfect response the following Saturday by beating England 2-0," says Hay. You couldn't say Jimmy beat England singlehandedly but he helped destroy them. As well as their poor form in the league, West Ham were also knocked out of the Carabao Cup by League One side Oxford United, losing 4-0 in September. West Ham won 24 of their 64 matches under the Chilean, losing 29. The Hammers have broken their transfer record twice under Pellegrini, paying £36m for Brazil winger Felipe Anderson in 2018 before a £45m deal for French striker Sebastien Haller in July as part of a £71m summer spend. We've got players here we're working hard to get back as well and if there is something out there, then the club are pursuing that and looking at it," said Solskjaer. Of course it is a difficult window. It always has been. The clubs don't want to lose their best players. I can't remember how many good ones we've brought in, good deals that we've brought in in January. Henrik (Larsson) was good, Nemanja (Vidic) and Patrice (Evra) were two good ones. Only four clubs have conceded in excess of their 28 goals, half of which have come in the past six games. Striker Sebastien Haller, their £45m record signing, has scored once since August and after starting on the bench against Arsenal, the Frenchman made no impact after he was introduced 20 minutes from time. Pellegrini accepts that, as manager, "you take responsibility for results". For 65 minutes there was only one team on the pitch," he added. So I'm not going to sit here and try and force any blame in any other direction than myself," he said. It's disappointing, it's frustrating at the moment. We keep going, we keep fighting and see where we are. But on the evidence of the second half tonight, it's very worrying for me right now. The title race is over'- analysisFormer Rangers midfielder Derek Ferguson on SportsoundRangers had intensity before the break. The Portuguese, rested against Brescia last week, turned in Juan Cuadrado's cross in the 39th minute to break the deadlock before Aaron Ramsey added a second on the hour from Paulo Dybala's pass. There was confusion in the 69th minute as Andrea Petagna pulled one back from a penalty awarded for a foul by Daniele Rugani on Simone Missiroli amid problems with the VAR system. It wasn't a success on all counts, it kept Everton in the Premier League but a lot of fans weren't happy. Some fans are suggesting to go and get Mauricio Pochettino because he is out of a job but Everton have fallen so far down the league that even with all the money available it is no longer a glitzy opportunity. You've got a serious job on your hands over the next two years before Everton can be re-established as a top club again. Canada v Spain - FIBA U19 Basketball World Cup 2023 2:22:21Watch Live Basketball Copyright FIBA All rights reserved. No portion of FIBA.basketball may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any ...FIBA.basketball · FIBA - The Basketball Channel · Jun 24, 2023 Ryan Christie (Celtic) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Posted at 67' Corner, Celtic. Conceded by Zander Clark. Posted at 66' Attempt missed. Matt Butcher (St. Johnstone) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Celtic.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page